War for the Potato - Potato Pancakes War for the Potato - Potato Pancakes

This is a baked out song, nice work!

Keep On Keepin On Keep On Keepin On

This sounds like Gordon Lightfoot.

EricK717 responds:

Yes I like Gordon Lightfoot. His song, If You Could Read My Mind is one of my favorites.

Blue Guitar Blues (cover) Blue Guitar Blues (cover)

This song definitely hits the mood off good. It reminded alot of "Riders On The Storm" by the Doors. That's good enough for me. The guitar playing is proficient too.

Doumaaa responds:

Thanks for the kind words buddy

16 Bar Piano Solo 1 16 Bar Piano Solo 1

This track was creative to say the least. I don't play piano but I know from hearing it how good of a player you are. Keep playing. This song would fit in great in an RPG/adventure game.

Love Me Do Love Me Do

Good to see a good Beatles cover out there. The only flaw in your cover was the vocals when you sang the "so please, please, please, love me do" part. It seemed like you weren't properly carrying the note out - or you were carrying it too long. The piano sounded great and the whistling was neat too. I'm not trying to be harsh but I'll be honest; you have great talent, but next time try to make the vocals sound better.

I liked this enough to say this.......Keep working at it! Practice makes perfect.

Isaac Battle Theme Metal Isaac Battle Theme Metal

I have the first Golden Sun game on GBA and this metal guitar cover you made is dead on! This song is the basically the trademark sound of the Golden Sun game as you're in battles leveling up most of the game. Really love your guitar playing on this - it's amazing. Nothing beats a metalized version of a classic GBA tune.

Blues Lick Loop Blues Lick Loop

Love it! The dual guitar phrasing is perfect but it would be better if it was a whole song. When I listen to this, I hear the Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin. 4 stars for the licks and your guitar sound. I enjoy your submissions very much.

Rose Inn Rose Inn

Reminds me of certain RPG games that I've played. Great composition and arrangement.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Yay.

Rocking heart Demo Rocking heart Demo

This one reminded of a worship song. I love the clean palm muted guitar. I wasn't expecting the sudden loud chorus and I like the way you faded it in. Overall, the song sounded soft and gave me a sense of happiness.

Shaping D.C.C. Shaping D.C.C.

Nice submission. Sounds a bit like AC/DC and Jimi Hendrix put together. Has characteristics of British Invasion too. Has a good sound to it - the kind late 60's to late 70's sound. I don't think the guitar sounds too "trebly" however, Sawdust is right about it being more of a loop than a song.

Overall, this "loop" has great qualities that when I heard it inspired me to play more classic rock on my guitar. If that's you playing guitar, then I admire your skill.

Another Guitarist,
PsyhcoWalrus

JohnLorique responds:

Thanks for all kind things you said, really happy to read it. It's true, this is kinda ACDC sound which i loved when i first made it, but i like it less now because i really wanna make some unique stuff and not just "steal" sounds around.